Old April 8th 10, 03:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
DW downunder DW downunder is offline

Default Stratford Regional-Stratford Intl on DLR

"Chris Tolley" (ukonline really) wrote in message

In article ,
Chris Tolley (ukonline really) wrote:
Given that currently there's a free bus to get you from Stratford
Regional to Stratford International

... and it's oddly announced, too.

"Platform 11 for the SouthEastern service to Stratford International,
calling at Stratford International only" or something very similar.

That's like the announcements on the HS1 SouthEastern services; when the
main service was just to Ebbsfleet we got "This train is for Ebbsfleet
calling at Ebbsfleet only. The next station is Ebbsfleet.".

That wasn't the oddness I was referring to. the oddness is that it is a
bus, but I didn't hear that in the announcement.

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9632993.html
(43 189 at Cardiff Central, 30 Jun 1999)

Note that they carefully said "Platform 11 for the SouthEastern service ...
" . 'Service' being the operative word.

DW downunder