Old April 9th 10, 04:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_4_] eastender[_4_] is offline

Default No FT, no ELL slide show

In article
,
Mizter T wrote:

Unfortunately "FT.com articles are only available to registered users and
subscribers." but you can register free for 30 days.

The FT site might be checking the referrer

Indeed I got it from doing a search for 'East London Line' on Google
News and a direct click from there worked for me. I would be surprised
if they put something like this behind a paywall.

But

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/b53453d8-3...44feabdc0.html

still works if you search for'East London Line' from the FT's home page.

Anyway, it's a nice sequence and well worth a look, IMO.

E.