Old April 12th 10, 10:42 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Caterham/Tattenham Corner to London Bridge

"John Clausen" wrote in message
news

The main change to the off peak service is that the London Bridge to
Sutton service via Sydenham ceases to run to make way for the East London
line. The Victoria to West Croydon service is extended to Sutton to
maintain the frequency along that section. I don't think the Caterham line
is affected.

Yes, we discussed that a few weeks back, but that wasn't the point of this
thread really. I was just pointing out that the planned _joining_ of
Tattenham Corner and Caterham trains wasn't being shown correctly in the
journey planners, with pax from Caterham being advised of a change onto the
Tatenham Corner train.

Paul S