Old April 12th 10, 08:46 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Largest places without direct London service

"Mizter T" wrote in message

Argh, I was thinking of crossposting this thread to
uk.transport.london and asking whether there was anywhere within
Greater London that was more than one change away from central London
by rail ***and*** bus (e.g. village of Downe is connected to central
London via 146 bus and thence rail from Bromley South) - but I thought
that might end up hi-jacking your uk.railway thread with out
Metrocentric jabberings. However I then forgot to remove the crosspost
to utl before hitting send!

There are some roads in the New Addington area that are only served by
the T31/32/33 to the tram, however they seem to be mostly within walking
distance of an alternative route.

Peter Smyth