Old April 13th 10, 04:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default 21-storey skycrapers get go-aheadat Finsbury Park - Press

On Apr 13, 4:29*pm, wrote:

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:47:06 -0700 (PDT)

Mizter T wrote:
Two skyscrapers which will tower 106 metres above Finsbury Park
station in north London have been approved by the borough council.

More rooftop real estate for pirate radio station transmitters in other
words.

Yes Boltar.

Don't live in north london do you.

Nah, I live in south London where good old fashioned static noise (as
opposed to interference) on the FM dial is rarer than a ticket
inspection on Southern or Southeastern's 'metro' trains. These towers
may be many things, but I think it's unlikely they're going to be at
the top of the pirates hit list - they're the new type of towers, with
a mix of ownership, social housing and offices, with concierges at the
entrances etc - not the badlands of old.