Old April 15th 10, 09:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tamsinomond@googlemail,com tamsinomond@googlemail,com is offline

Default Community Bike Ride!!

Pump Your Ride, Saturday 17th April 2010.

Meet at 3.30pm by Whitestone Pond, top of Hampstead

The Commons Party proudly presents 'Pump Your Ride', a colourful,
carnival-style

community bike ride.

Kilburn and Hampstead is an area plagued with temper mental public
transport. Yet cycling, the obvious solution, can be hairy/scary.. So
lets get on our bikes, one and all, take to the sunny streets and show
those cars what we're made of!

Bring flags, silly hats, bike-powered tunes, all of your friends and
big smiles! We'll reclaim the streets, carnival style!

We've got a huge tricycle sound system, so it'll be a true party ride.

Come from 2.30pm for a free bike maintenance workshop, for pre-ride
essential tweakings.

Join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...9061842&ref=ts

See you there!

Email with any queries