Old April 15th 10, 10:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default Community Bike Ride!!

On 15/04/2010 10:36, tamsinomond@googlemail,com wrote:
Pump Your Ride, Saturday 17th April 2010.

Meet at 3.30pm by Whitestone Pond, top of Hampstead

Bring flags, silly hats, bike-powered tunes, all of your friends and
big smiles! We'll reclaim the streets, carnival style!

Since there are four banned turns at the traffic lights there, and all
the roads are too narrow for most vehicles to U-turn, I'd be interested
to know if they've thought of the consequences of blocking Whitestone Walk.