Old April 16th 10, 11:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Upgrading sub surface tube lines to 750V

I have, somewhere in my possession, a table of typical signalling
equipment loads, which I will try to find and summarise on this group
next week. As far as LED signals are concerned, I believe that they
have a higher demand than bulb signals, owing to the large number of
individual LEDs as opposed to a single bulb.

Hope this is of further use.

Very interesting that .. be nice to see the table you refer to in due
course..
--
Tony Sayer