Old April 16th 10, 10:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Tottenham Hale Bus Station

On 16 Apr, 17:56, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:01:40 +0100, Paul Corfield
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 02:25:45 -0700 (PDT), Paul
wrote:

It would appear that not all bus drivers are aware that the new bus
station is open either. I saw a 123 go sailing past the entrance
yesterday afternoon as if the restrictions were still in force.

Odd given that the bus station has been open since Monday and there have
been three notices issued that would certainly go to Arriva and ELBG who
run the services that run via the bus station. * Perhaps the driver had
been on holiday or off shift since before Monday?

And to my cost I thought "I'll go home via T Hale this afternoon". I
catch NXEA from Stratford having found an Oyster validator that will
activate my PAYG card. Arrive in time for the 1714 123 - it drives past
the bus station. I wait for the 1724 123 - it drives past the bus
station. *I decide to decamp to the next stop for fear of being marooned
in the bus station all night. Bloody incompetent Arriva.
--
Paul C

When did the 123 start using the bus station anyway? It always went
past in the years when I used it a lot. I can't remember what used it
apart from the 41.