Old January 14th 04, 08:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Find a name get the answer

"Richard J." wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:22:07 -0000, "Anon"
wrote:

I posted the information not so people could complain as much as get
information from the ones who know. Hence asking to be polite and
concise. To say you should put everyone to the press department or
customer services is just silly.(They also get things wrong)

I'm sorry but I was simply explaining company policy. If you had any
idea how many E Mails senior people get in a day alongside everything
else they have to deal with you'd appreciate it was a non starter to
make an approach in that way.

Agreed. I was told last year that Ken Livingstone receives around
1500-2000 mails a month.

If that's true, that sounds like an amazingly low figure to me.