Old April 20th 10, 11:25 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Yellow front panels

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 03:51:01 -0700 (PDT) someone who may be Andy
Elms wrote this:-

So why don't the Bakerloo Line trains have yellow panels for working
over Network Rail lines to Harrow and Wealdstone?

IIRC, the tracks are LUL (or whatever), and Network Rail trains run
over them. ISTR a NR/LUL boundary marker on my Baker.

Unless it was one of the changes made around the time of
privatisation, no. However, it may have been one of the changes at
privatisation.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000...#pt3-pb3-l1g54