Old April 20th 10, 04:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Yellow front panels

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 05:41:17 -0700 (PDT) someone who may be PhilD
wrote this:-

AIUI, of the jointly used lines, Queens Park to Harrow & Wealdstone, East
Putney to Wimbledon, and Gunnersbury to Richmond are Network Rail lines,
while Harrow South Junction to Amersham is LUL,

As I understand it, the Wimbledon bit is now LU, though signalled by
NR

That is my understanding too. They also presumably supply traction
power too. No idea about the other bits.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000...#pt3-pb3-l1g54