Old April 22nd 10, 07:25 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Lots Of Persons Under Trains

On 22 Apr, 19:09, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:47:06 +0100, "simon" wrote:
Who lets a small child play near a full kettle ? If child with dog a problem
then keep them apart. in other words adapt the environment for the child and
if you arent prepared to do that then dont have one.
Many of those children with whom a slap doesnt work are the most challenging
and rewarding of all. If we can manage to discipline without a slap then so
should everyone else. or at least limit it to last resort.

You aren't going to convince Boltar. *I'm sure that if Daleks were real
and did got round zapping people that Boltar would want them put in
charge of child discipline. *"It only takes one extermination and the
child will surely learn to behave".

I dunno. They are supposedly cold and logical, but if they spent less
time hysterically screaming "exterminate" and actually fired their
weapons, I'm sure they wouldn't get thwarted so often.

They'd be more like the mothers who scream at their children in public
and cause more disturbance than the children do.