Old April 22nd 10, 10:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Yellow front panels

On 22/04/2010 00:30, David A Stocks wrote:
"David Cantrell" wrote in message
k...
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 09:50:22AM +0100, Recliner wrote:

Talking of which, I came across this YouTube video of an unusual rail
tour, with LU battery locos topping and tailing Mk2 Gatwick Express
stock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpibombER74

Wow!

Do you know if that tour included any of the cut n cover sections? Or
are mk 2s too fat to fit?

ISTR the tour was something like Wimbledon to Wimbledon via Edgware Road
and Tower Hill (maybe not in that order) so, yes.

DAS

I wonder if there will be any more Vickers-hauled rail tours on the
Metropolitan line.