Old July 14th 03, 01:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Fulham Broadway tube

That must've happened pretty quickly.

I went to Fulham Broadway three Saturday's ago, and still used the original
entrance. In fact, I wandered around the shopping centre for ages, trying to
find the new one including walking across a walkway spanning the platforms -
which only led to a car park - and couldn't find the damn thing.

I believe the new entrance was in use from the Monday after the Saturday to
which you refer.

I can't believe they think it is going to be so much more convenient than
the street level entrance that they can justify its closure.

BTN

It has NOTHING to do with the convenience of the passengers, about whom they
couldn't give a fcuk. It has EVERYTHING to do with the developers wanting a
forced and captive customer base to troop through their new shopping arcade, so
as to justify the undoubtedly exorbitant rents they will be charging the new
shops (all of which were totally empty when I passed through last Saturday).

Marc.