Old April 24th 10, 11:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default The Piccadilly Line

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:38:57 +0100, "Richard J."
wrote:

Steve Fitzgerald ] wrote on 24 April 2010 01:14:04

Assuming it does happen (either '14 or '20) the feeling is that it's
most likely to be an updated version of 96 stock.

Don't you mean an updated version of 95 stock (which I thought was an
updated version of 96 stock despite the name)?

Not necessarily as I believe the traction packages differ. I have no
idea what is proposed by Alstom in respect of the Picc Line.

I know Bombardier has apparently excluded itself, but are there are any
other prospective bidders for this contract?