Old July 14th 03, 01:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default The return of the LUL litter bin!

In article ,
Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
In article , umpston
writes
This morning I had some rubbish to throw away and was delighted to
find litter bins on South Woodford station platform. I don't know how
long they've been there. They appear to be a new design with a
transparent plastic bin-bag suspended from a hoop attached to the
wall.

I've seen these around for a couple of years now. I'm sure they've been
mentioned on this group before now.

I've only seen them on above-ground stations (both LUL and NR).
Are they appearing underground anywhere?

--
Good night little fishey-wishes.... I've counted you, so no
sneaky eating each other.