Old April 27th 10, 02:38 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default New tube map - Apr edition

On Apr 27, 2:36*pm, Ivor The Engine
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:45:25 +0100, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
Includes core ELL routes.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...d-tube-map.pdf

I see they have linked Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland as
interchange stations. *Is there an exit from DJ north of Dalston Lane?
Otherwise, I wouldn't exactly call a 250 metre walk, involving the
crossing of two busy roads, an 'interchange'!

I would. Similar to West Hampstead. Also, Euston Square. Plus think of
the NR to LU interchanges at places like London Bridge or Charing
Cross for example.

It would be interesting to know what time limit they put on Oyster
PAYG transfers between the two stations. *

Indeed.