Old April 27th 10, 03:01 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_2_] Basil Jet[_2_] is offline

Default New tube map - Apr edition

On 27/04/2010 15:38, Mizter T wrote:

On Apr 27, 2:36 pm, Ivor The
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:45:25 +0100, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
Includes core ELL routes.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...d-tube-map.pdf

I see they have linked Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland as
interchange stations. Is there an exit from DJ north of Dalston Lane?
Otherwise, I wouldn't exactly call a 250 metre walk, involving the
crossing of two busy roads, an 'interchange'!

I would. Similar to West Hampstead. Also, Euston Square.

Plus Kenton to Northwick Park, which is not shown as an interchange.