Old April 27th 10, 03:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default New tube map - Apr edition

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 07:38:42 -0700 (PDT)
Mizter T wrote:
On Apr 27, 2:36=A0pm, Ivor The Engine
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:45:25 +0100, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
Includes core ELL routes.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloa...d-tube-map.pdf

I see they have linked Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland as
interchange stations. =A0Is there an exit from DJ north of Dalston Lane?
Otherwise, I wouldn't exactly call a 250 metre walk, involving the
crossing of two busy roads, an 'interchange'!

Its about time they changed the disabled symbol. Its begnining to look a bit
silly plastered over so many stations. Why can't they just have a little icon
similar to the nation rail sign? Just because someones in a wheelchair doesn't
mean they're blind.

B2003