Old April 27th 10, 09:23 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
The Gardener The Gardener is offline

Default ELL video

On Apr 27, 10:20*pm, E27002 wrote:
On Apr 27, 12:50*am, TimB wrote: There's a cab-view video of a test run on the ELl athttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8620188.stm-rather
entertaining at the end where it seems to be herding track workers
along the line.
*Oh and by the way, they're announcing that the line is open, Monday
to Friday.
*

In the video I do not see the inside car line diagrams that
underground cars have. *Will these not be a feature of the "London
Overground"? *I always found them very useful.

They are definitely there - I travelled on the ELL this afternoon. The
whole set-up is very impressive, with the rather gloomy exception of
Dalston Junction, which reminds me of Birmingham New Street or
Sunderland about seven years ago.