Old April 27th 10, 10:26 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default ELL video

On Apr 27, 10:23*pm, The Gardener wrote:

On Apr 27, 10:20*pm, E27002 wrote:
[snip]
In the video I do not see the inside car line diagrams that
underground cars have. *Will these not be a feature of the "London
Overground"? *I always found them very useful.

They are definitely there - I travelled on the ELL this afternoon. The
whole set-up is very impressive, with the rather gloomy exception of
Dalston Junction, which reminds me of Birmingham New Street or
Sunderland about seven years ago.

Urgh! Haven't been to Sunderland for a while - has it been improved of
late?