Old January 15th 04, 10:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Gareth Davis Gareth Davis is offline

Default Oyster & NR

Paul Corfield wrote in message . ..

[snip]

In some of these places there are gates and they will work with Pre-Pay
(and travelcards obviously) but in others there are just validators.

Is this why on a journey from Vauxhall NR to Shadwell DLR the Shadwell
validators show 'Enter' on the screen as you swipe out, even after you
have swiped in at Vauxhall (i.e. the Vauxhall gates are not 'full'
terminals)?

I've also noticed that DLR validations do not show up in my journey
history on the large ticket machines - but don't _usually_ cause
unresolved journeys. I'm assuming this is just a bug since they do
appear on the receipt when I visit the ticket office to get them
resolved, or is there some other technical/legal reason why they are
not shown?

--
Gareth Davis