Old April 28th 10, 01:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ernesto Ernesto is offline

Default The Piccadilly Line

On 28/04/2010 09:56, d wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:14:08 +0100
"Steve wrote:
Allegedly stock n' signalling similar to what they're trying to get working
on the Jubilee at the moment, I wouldn't hold your breath mind...

Lets hope they don't use stock similar to any of the new stuff out on the
system at the moment. The one good thing about the piccadilly line is the
trains - reliable and comfy.

B2003

Compared to the 378s on the ELL, I prefer the 96TS seats!!!

E.

--
"It's better to have and not need, than to need and not have..."