Old April 29th 10, 07:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Railist Railist is offline

Default The Piccadilly Line

On 29 Apr, 08:19, Railist wrote:
On 28 Apr, 14:23, Ernesto wrote:

On 28/04/2010 09:56, wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:14:08 +0100
"Steve *wrote:
Allegedly stock n' signalling similar to what they're trying to get working
on the Jubilee at the moment, I wouldn't hold your breath mind...

Lets hope they don't use stock similar to any of the new stuff out on the
system at the moment. The one good thing about the piccadilly line is the
trains - reliable and comfy.

B2003

Compared to the 378s on the ELL, I prefer the 96TS seats!!!

E.

--
"It's better to have and not need, than to need and not have..."

Posting from Arnos Grove.

Got Cockfosters Station at 0757, made a silly error in not boarding
the train at Platform 1 where the signal was green as I thought I
wouldn't have time to get from concourse to platform
in time : it actually waited 3 minutes on a green signal before
departing (I didn't make it) and boy did that cost me. Next train left
so soon after I didn't have time to get from P1 to P4 so left about
0803. It's now 0819 and just at Srnos Grove.

"Good Service"

Got to Green Park at 0855. I have experienced a "minor" delay.