Old April 29th 10, 08:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default The Piccadilly Line

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
Railist wrote:
Posting from Arnos Grove.

Got Cockfosters Station at 0757, made a silly error in not boarding
the train at Platform 1 where the signal was green as I thought I
wouldn't have time to get from concourse to platform
in time : it actually waited 3 minutes on a green signal before
departing (I didn't make it) and boy did that cost me. Next train left
so soon after I didn't have time to get from P1 to P4 so left about
0803. It's now 0819 and just at Srnos Grove.

"Good Service"

Since I no longer commute by tube I feel it is only proper to hand over
the official UTL Piccadilly Line Sufferers Baton to you. I wish you as
few "a good service is running" , "we'll remain here to regulating the
service", "signal failure at arnos grove" and "this train will be terminating
here" as possible.

Happy travels! Or should that be travelcards?

B2003