Old April 30th 10, 03:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default NXEA & OEPs

On Apr 30, 3:48*pm, Matthew Dickinson
wrote:
The National Express self service machines at Liverpool Street now
give the option to set and disable Oyster Extension Permits.

As do either the FCC or Southeastern self-service ticket machines
(which are both Scheidt & Bachmann) - afraid I can't for the life of
me remember where I was when I discovered this, so I can't say which
it was! I will investigate this weekend and report back. Quite
possible all S&B ticket machines regardless of TOC can 'do' OEPs -
sounds as though S&B (or whoever) got round to developing and rolling
out a software modification so as to handle OEPs. Perhaps just in time
for the whole system to be abandoned come May!