Old April 30th 10, 07:51 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default ELL Late Preview

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:16:04 +0100, Ian Jelf
wrote:

Glasgow is not a city I know well but it is one of the most interesting
I've ever had the pleasure to visit, for all sorts of reasons. I would
recommend a visit there to anyone, especially those for whom the term
"Scotland" conjures up images of heather, tartan, aquatic monsters and
dancing over swords.

But aren't those things at the end of your para the items you have to
bring or perform before granted entry to Scotland these days? I'm sure
the SNP have legislated in that respect with the extra cost of
verification being borne solely by Tony Polson's wallet.
--
Paul C