Old April 30th 10, 09:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default NXEA & OEPs

Mizter T wrote:

Well, I understand that's when the system is up for review - TfL don't
like it at all, and lots of people seemingly don't really understand
it and/or can't be bothered with it (including some TOC staff, by the
sounds of it).

In the last two weeks I've been through Forest Gate, Stratford, Liverpool
Street, Waterloo, Clapham Junction, Kingston, London Bridge, East Croydon,
West Croydon, Ewell East, Epsom Downs and Victoria. I can't recall seeing
*any* publicity to tell people about OEPs - certainly no "Going out of
Zone?" style posters similar to the ones TfL have run in past years to
actually encourage use. Are any of the TOCs making the slightest effort on
this one?