Old May 3rd 10, 01:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default A cut!

On Sun, 2 May 2010 20:26:05 +0100, "Chris Read"
wrote:

I don't dispute any of that, either. Bendys appeal to me as a bus
passenger - less so as a pedestrian, frustrated by Bendy junction-blocking.
They should have been allowed to reach the end of their useful lives,
whereupon various options for replacement could have been considered.

They won't have been wasted, as they'll end up being used elsewhere,
perhaps airports.

Indeed, the frequent replacement of London's bus fleet has benefitted
elsewhere in the country by providing a ready supply of newish
low-floor buses at far less than the new price.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.