Old May 4th 10, 09:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.driving
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Why is there always an accident at Clacket Lane on M25?

On the radio yet again this morning - an accident at Clacket Lane services.
Is there something particularly bad about the way the exits roads to this
service station have been designed? I've driven that part of the M25 more times
than is probably good for me but I haven't noticed anything unusual that
would give rise to so many accidents but clearly something is confusing some
motorists. Does anyone have any ideas?

B2003