Old May 4th 10, 10:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.driving
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Why is there always an accident at Clacket Lane on M25?

On Tue, 4 May 2010 10:54:20 +0100
Ian Jackson wrote:
In roadworks, I've never really understood why there should be a greater
risk of accidents. In 50 years of driving, I've never seen one happen

Narrower lanes and lanes suddenly veering to the left or right and catching
out people who haven't been paying attention - on the M40 yesterday I saw
a BMW X5 gently veering in and out of the middle lane. When I passed it
it looked like the daft bitch was texting. If we'd been in roadworks she'd
have almost certainly crashed and probably taken a few other cars with her.

B2003