Old May 4th 10, 11:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.driving
MrBitsy[_3_] MrBitsy[_3_] is offline

Default Why is there always an accident at Clacket Lane on M25?

On 04/05/2010 10:54, Ian Jackson wrote:
In 50 years of driving, I've never seen one happen there. [In fact,
I've hardly ever seen a 'live' accident

Interesting. Drivers rarely see a live accident, yet they happen daily
on the same stretches of road causing havoc for all. You would think
drivers would use a little logic here, rather than the standard
'continue as I always do as it's the other idiots'.
--
MrBitsy