Old January 16th 04, 03:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default 'Welcome to Oyster Pre Pay' email from TfL

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:08:31 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

Jason typed
[From TfL, only a mere 12 days after the launch of Pre-Pay:]

Dear Mr X,
Welcome to Oyster Pre Pay.
On 4 January Oyster Pre Pay was introduced. This is a 'Pay As You Go'
facility for use on Tube and DLR services...

[rest snipped]

At least you got this. I have not and received rather less information
when I bought my Oyster Pre Pay.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm registered at sales.oystercard.com,
or because many months ago (?) I completed an email form to be advised
when various ticket types would be available on Oyster.

If it's the latter, I never got an email telleing me 7 day season were
available on Oyster...

And if it's the former, why tell me when my registration shows I
already have Pre-Pay!?!?

Cheers,

Jason.