Old May 5th 10, 01:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Why is there always an accident at Clacket Lane on M25?

On Wed, 05 May 2010 11:55:23 +0100, David Cantrell
wrote:

Traffic reports and signs that blather on about junction numbers annoy
me. I have no idea what junction number is where. I don't even know
what junction number I use to come off the M25 to get home. What the
****'s wrong with using place names?

I couldn't agree more. I'm fed up of advanced warning signs and radio
reports that refer only to junction numbers. Even using the A road
number(s) at each motorway intersection would be better than using
junction numbers.