Old May 5th 10, 02:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr. Sunil Dr. Sunil is offline

Default 2009 Victoria Line Stock

On 4 May, 20:56, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 04 May 2010 20:08:41 +0100, Phil Richards

wrote:
How many of these sets are now in use? I commute each day Seven
Sisters/Tottenham Hale to Central London and still haven't seen one
running...

I have travelled on train 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 now. *I believe train 1 is
back at Derby and 2 might be as well. *There are usually 3 or 4 in
service most days. *Running number 236 is always rostered for 2009 stock
as I usually catch it every morning (0708 from Seven Sisters)! *It was
train 4 this morning and unlike last week it didn't break down :-)

I think running numbers 271 and 272 are also 2009 stock too. Sorry to
quote running numbers as that will almost certainly be meaningless
without the working timetable.

Even with 3 or 4 trains running you are barely at 7% of the total runout
(circa 40 trains IIRC).
--
Paul C

What times do they usually run?