Old May 6th 10, 10:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Where can I get the old tube map?

"PhilD" wrote in message

On 5 May, 10:22, "Paul Scott" wrote:
This sort of thing?

http://kottkegae.appspot.com/images/tubegeo.gif

Googling 'geographic london tube map' worked for me...

Be aware, though, Zingo, that this and most (all?) other similar maps
available tend to link the correctly positioned station marks with "a
curve", regardless of the actual shape the tracks take. A good
example here is Ealing Broadway, where the District should run north a
bit before joining the Piccadilly route and *then* crossing the
Central line and diving south to Ealing Common.

Yes, that's a good example. Another in the same area is the way that
Chiswick Park station is shown as being some distrance south of the
Piccadilly Line, whereas the Picc tracks are actually between the
District tracks all the way from Barons Court to Acton Town.