Old May 6th 10, 11:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Why is there always an accident at Clacket Lane on M25?

On Thu, 06 May 2010 12:25:00 +0100
David Cantrell wrote:
north for a week, it was rubbing off on me) "that looks like trouble",
and then they hit the central barrier and the car bounced up in the air
and disintegrated. Seconds later I went through the cloud of debris,

Motorway barriers are far too thin and low IMO. Occasionally they don't stop
cars and almost never stop trucks going through them. The yanks have the
right idea in some states - a 5 foot high solid concrete wall between the
carraigeways which even a tank can't get over as they found out in LA a few
years back. Plus it makes it harder for rubber neckers to get a look.

B2003