Old May 8th 10, 10:16 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Newsflash: TfL buys out Tube Lines!

On Sat, 8 May 2010 02:58:03 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T
wrote:
On May 8, 10:45*am, Bruce wrote:

On Fri, 7 May 2010 17:38:24 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T
wrote:

[original thread on uk.railway]
[x-posted to ik.transport.london]

Or indeed *UK*.transport.london (as opposed to IK !)

Thanks for that, Mizter T. *I remembered I should have cross-posted it
just after pressing the "Send" button. *Too little sleep. *:-(

No problem - you were very on the ball to pick this up

My sources alerted me earlier in the day, but I couldn't say anything
until it was released to the press.

The shenanigans around Tim O'Toole's proposed appointment to Tube
Lines told me several weeks ago that something was afoot, so I delved,
and delved, and found out that something was going on, but no-one
could tell me what - they know it will go straight to uk.r (and to
uk.t.l if I remember!). So my antenna have been twitching for a few
weeks now ... ;-)

- I was just
make sure the good news was propagated to one and all ASAP!

Good news indeed. Very good news!