Old January 16th 04, 10:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
A H A H is offline

Default Do you live above a tube tunnel?

"Andrew P Smith" wrote in message
In article , A H
writes

I lived in a flat for a while which was directly above the Glasgow
Underground's Circle line,

Has the flat moved now then? :-)))))
--
Andrew

Flat and tube line still there, I went back last October for a
visit.......but there is subsidence in that part of the West End of Glasgow,
close to where 2 lines cross beneath the Great Western Road. A number of
theatres in the city are located above underground lines (Theatre Royal,
Royal Concert Hall, Atheneum, Tron, Kings, Mitchell - during quiet moments
trains can be heard rumbling nearby. I'm sure it's the same in London )