Old May 11th 10, 04:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bearded[_2_] Bearded[_2_] is offline

Default Mayor's transport strategy - published in full

Greetings

Boris published his new Transport Strategy yesterday at City Hall.

He was apparently on good form - but that was before news that the
LibDems were talking to Labour.

The full set of docs is he

http://www.london.gov.uk/publication...sport-strategy

I'm going through it at what can best be described as a steady pace - a
first fast skim didn't persuade me to postpone an early to bed night.

In my journalistic days the code words were "much-heralded" meaning
"not much new, you've heard it all before in the leaks and drafts".

But I'm sure our crack kremlinologists [borisologists?
kulveerologists?] will find much of interest in the fine detail.

Haven't found much on the river, so far - except that Boris is now on
record to improve pier signage. Everything else seems to be either
"much heralded" or no more than the existing wish list of topics for
TfL to look at.

But I could be wrong.

TAFN

Ken