Old January 17th 04, 02:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Marcus Fox Marcus Fox is offline

Default Thameslink refunds

"P R Stanfield" wrote in message
om...
A quick question - I purchased an Open ticket for Monday earlier today
from a Thameslink station (Luton Airport Parkway). My plans have no
changed and I won't be travelling.

Does anyone know what refund charge (or admin fee) Thameslink charge
for unused tickets? I'll be passing by Luton on Sunday for my sins,
and it would be nice to know beforehand what there charge is as I
can't find it on their site.

Haven't had to have any refunds lately, but the last time I did, it cost £5,
which I believe is (or was) the standard National Rail admin fee.

Marcus