Old May 12th 10, 04:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Stopping Getting Tail-Gated on Underground / NR

On 11/05/2010 19:56, Willms wrote:
Am Tue, 11 May 2010 15:12:17 UTC, schrieb
auf uk.railway :

How is it possible to stop getting tail-gated by dishonest commuters,
down and outs, and other opportunists? Usually I hesitate just after
passing through the gates of a gateline. But invariably some oik -
usually male - rushes past the open gates pretending to use the Oyster
scan - and then deliberately pushes into me or pushes me out of the
way.

Lambada only happens with ticket barriers. Get rid of the barriers,
and there will no more Lambada.

How will getting rid of ticket barriers prevent dishonesty?

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK