Old May 12th 10, 08:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Speak of the Devil

On Wed, 12 May 2010 12:17:53 -0700 (PDT), MIG
wrote:

On 12 May, 20:16, "
wrote:
It appears as though the London Underground is planning to run the Sarah
Siddons locomotive on the Metropolitan Line on Sunday, 16 May.

Details can be found on London Transport Museum's Website.

How often do they run the Sarah Siddons, I wonder? Are there any other
plans to run other vintage stock besides that and the 38TS?

How about the Glasgow Subway? Do they ever run rolling stock pre-1980?

I saw a poster about this today. £20 I think it said. It's the
Rickmansworth Festival, apparently.

The Rickmansworth Canal Festival, and the special trains will run
between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Amersham. "Sarah Siddons" will top and
tail with a pair of Class 20s.