Old January 17th 04, 02:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default Aldwych Station

More O'Less wrote:
"Nathan Whitington" wrote in message
m...

Generally when one runs a very good and informative website, they
deserve good advertising.

IMHO, a good and informative website doesn't need *any* advertising.

So how do we all get to find out about this (or any other) excellent and
informative website without advertising of one sort or another?

Are you suggesting that the original respondant should have said something
along the lines of "There are websites out there that answer your question
but, in order not to appear to favour one website over another, I won't tell
you which one I know contains the information you require."

If word of mouth counts as advertising then, presumably, Google is also
advertising and should be eliminated?