Old May 13th 10, 09:32 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
solar penguin solar penguin is offline

Default Stopping Getting Tail-Gated on Underground / NR

Willms wrote:

Am Thu, 13 May 2010 07:48:39 UTC, schrieb "solar penguin"
auf uk.railway :

Aren't ticket barriers just another expression of this ideology
which elates personal greed as the supreme virtue?

No, their the expression of an ideology which elates _corporate_
greed as the supreme virtue.

That's an artificial difference. Adam Smith did not make such a
silly statement.

You're right. He would've had proofreaders to check for "they're/their"
errors. ;-)

But my essential point still stands. The biggest trick the capitalists
ever played was tricking people into believing that corporate greed is
somehow the same as personal greed. I'm surprised to see a dedicated
left-winger like yourself falling for it.