Old May 14th 10, 09:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default 2009 Victoria Line Stock

wrote in message
On Fri, 14 May 2010 00:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
peter wrote:
to the frustrations of travel. The seats themselves seem to have been
designed for midgets, with inadequate depth for an average sized adult
male and very thin upholstery.

Cheap I think is the word you're looking for. In the next iteration
they'll
probably dispense with the cloth covering altogether and we'll have
standard
euro plastic benches.

That'll just serve people right for asking why the tube can't be more like
the wonderful and totally reliable New York Subway...

Paul S