Old January 17th 04, 09:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jon Squire Jon Squire is offline

Default parking in South Kensington: advice needed!

We will be visiting London from California in late June. We know it is crazy
to have a car in London, but for our last 24 hours, it would make our lives
a lot easier to have a car while staying in South Kensington for various
reasons. How difficult is it to find a parking place on the street? Is it as
bad as Manhattan, or do you just need to go around the block a couple times?
And is S. Kensington (by the Gloucester Rd. tube stop) considered within the
central district where the levee is assessed?

Thanks very much for your reply!

Jon S.
Berkeley CA