Old May 17th 10, 10:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default South West Trains platform signage.

On Mon, 17 May 2010 20:34:10 +0100, wrote:

Blue and Grey?

Leaf Green Or Poppy Red

I'd have gone for something based on the original 350/1 livery crossed
with the way DB did things in the 90s, so red for IC, blue for IR,
green for NSE/local on a silver base, or alternatively base it
slightly on the VT livery, so the base being silver with charcoal
window surrounds but with red, blue or green doors as appropriate.

The old National Rail site used to be in Rheingold colours, so maybe
that would do, but I guess we've moved away from that now

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To reply put my first name before the at.