Old May 18th 10, 06:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default ELL preview service

On May 17, 10:59*pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
Just wondering how the service is being used in the morning peak at the
moment, as I haven't been in London before mid day at all since the preview
began, and it's gone a bit quiet on the subject here...

Are there signs of many passengers having gone back to changing onto the ELL
at NX or NXG, as pre conversion, ie when it was an LU line?

Paul S

I have not seen it in the AM peak myself but comments from other
groups / blogs suggest that people are changing trains to the ELL at
the New Crosses. While ridership is not yet at high levels people are
using the line with Canada Water (surprise, surprise) being a busy
interchange. When I went to watch it in the PM peak, not long after
the preview service started, there were people changing at NXG to /
from Southern trains and I don't think it was people "just trying it
out".

I've not had any feedback about the first weekend of preview service.

Next week is the big test.

--
Paul C
via Google